SMTP Configuration not working on email campaigns

Hello

I am facing a strange issue. I had setup SMTP authentication in Configuration > Email configuration. From there I can send a test mail and is sent properly. Later I created a campaign, and used an email template for that. But from campaign, when I try to send mail, it is not going through and on the server log, it shows authentication error.

I tried to sent a sample mail from the email builder (for the same template I used in my campaign), and then also I get authentication failure. Does Mautic has multiple places to specify email settings? I was under the assumption that once we configure everything on the main configuration, it will be used for all activities. Please let me know if some one faced such issue and will be great if you can point out a solution for this.

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

Hello

I am facing a strange issue. I had setup SMTP authentication in Configuration > Email configuration. From there I can send a test mail and is sent properly. Later I created a campaign, and used an email template for that. But from campaign, when I try to send mail, it is not going through and on the server log, it shows authentication error.

I tried to sent a sample mail from the email builder (for the same template I used in my campaign), and then also I get authentication failure. Does Mautic has multiple places to specify email settings? I was under the assumption that once we configure everything on the main configuration, it will be used for all activities. Please let me know if some one faced such issue and will be great if you can point out a solution for this.

Thanks & Regards
Sujith