Email in campaign not sending

Hi, I use the mautic.net free service and am having real trouble getting a campaign email to send.

I got customers at an event to sign up on Saturday, they were tweeted from mautic on Saturday evening, which worked well. They were then supposed to be emailed on Sunday morning, notifying them that they had been added to our newsletter, however, I can’t get the email to send and it’s driving me a bit nuts.

After it didn’t send as expected on Sunday I corrected the date and time, it was (inexplicably) set to May 1st. It took me a few goes to correct it, I didn’t realise you have to click apply in the builder and then apply on the campaign page after that. Then it still did not send, so I corrected the timezone in my settings menu, it was set at UTC and I am GMT, there is an hour different at the moment. I couldn’t get the campaign builder to show GMT so I manually calculated the time, but again it would not send. Next, I wondered if the email I had set up was the wrong type, I am aware that only the template emails can be sent via a campaign and I wasn’t quite sure if mine was the correct kind. So I cloned the mail as a segment and edited the campaign in the builder. But again, it did not send.

In the profile of contacts gathered from the event it says that the campaign was scheduled on Sunday AM, so it sounds like the initial mail did try to send but failed, though there is no error on that page (if a tweet fails I get a warning icon).

Right now I just want to manually press go, I am getting so so frustrated. Can anyone help me? I am sorry if I sound awful, I am just really frustrated. If it helps, I did a good bit of work submitting some bug reports this week, so I hope I have given some help as well as asked for some :)

Hi, I use the mautic.net free service and am having real trouble getting a campaign email to send.

I got customers at an event to sign up on Saturday, they were tweeted from mautic on Saturday evening, which worked well. They were then supposed to be emailed on Sunday morning, notifying them that they had been added to our newsletter, however, I can’t get the email to send and it’s driving me a bit nuts.

After it didn’t send as expected on Sunday I corrected the date and time, it was (inexplicably) set to May 1st. It took me a few goes to correct it, I didn’t realise you have to click apply in the builder and then apply on the campaign page after that. Then it still did not send, so I corrected the timezone in my settings menu, it was set at UTC and I am GMT, there is an hour different at the moment. I couldn’t get the campaign builder to show GMT so I manually calculated the time, but again it would not send. Next, I wondered if the email I had set up was the wrong type, I am aware that only the template emails can be sent via a campaign and I wasn’t quite sure if mine was the correct kind. So I cloned the mail as a segment and edited the campaign in the builder. But again, it did not send.

In the profile of contacts gathered from the event it says that the campaign was scheduled on Sunday AM, so it sounds like the initial mail did try to send but failed, though there is no error on that page (if a tweet fails I get a warning icon).

Right now I just want to manually press go, I am getting so so frustrated. Can anyone help me? I am sorry if I sound awful, I am just really frustrated. If it helps, I did a good bit of work submitting some bug reports this week, so I hope I have given some help as well as asked for some :slight_smile:

also, wondering if the time/date for email in the profile is scheduled for May so the campaign won’t send because it doesn’t send twice and it’s scheduled already?

I tried a few more things, including deleting the email from the campaign builder and adding it again, deleting it and adding it with send immediate… nothing worked. In the end gave up, shut down the campaign and send the mail manually. Not really impressed with mautic today.

Could you attach your campaing settings?

Hi, sorry, in the end I gave up and sent it manually. For future reference, what did you mean by “attach campaign settings” - is this something I can export?