Cannot get Mautic to send emails.

HELP !!! I am trying to get Mautic to send emails and despite having the List->Email->Campaign thing set up - it Won’t send anything - I am using the hosted version at Mautic.com - what am I doing wrong???

MANY THANKS - for any help.

Robert.

Ex-L-Ence Publishing.

HELP !!! I am trying to get Mautic to send emails and despite having the List->Email->Campaign thing set up - it Won’t send anything - I am using the hosted version at Mautic.com - what am I doing wrong???

MANY THANKS - for any help.

Robert.
Ex-L-Ence Publishing.

??? Now looks as if emails are scheduled… could it be because I switched from Chrome to Firefox browser??? I edited the campaign and email in Firefox and now MAYBE it will work??? Will know soon…

1st step to success - sent a DIRECT email from Lead drop-down menu - Arrived OK.

Now waiting on campaign emails…

did you set up your cron jobs?

Hi dirk_s - as it’s hosted by Mautic rather than on my own server, I assumed that I didn’t have to do that… am I wrong???

True - if you use it as a service, the provider should already have set it up correctly.

On the dashboard:
Robert Agar-Hutton created Robert Number-Four lead April 12, 2016 1:42 pm UT

If I look at the lead:
test 002 campaign
At April 12, 2016 1:42 pm, Campaign Action Triggered.
Scheduled to execute at April 12, 2016 1:43 pm

So… Why didn’t it send me anything ???

Hello kuzmany - where do I check if I have done that?

OK now it’s getting really strange - my latest test new list new campaign seems to have worked…

I think that I will delete EVERYTHING I have created so far and start again (and only use Firefox not Chrome) and see if I can figure things out… If I can get it working GREAT and if I can figure out what I did to break it then that’s great too…

If I can find the problem, I’ll report back… (Might be a day or so…).