Emails not sending...

I believe there are some issues with Mautic’s email sending capabilities, as I set up a drip campaign for my business and it did not send anything out. I even tried to make a test campaign using my own email address and even send a custom direct email to one contact, both with the same result.

All of the proper cron jobs are in place and the remainder of the mautic functionality (updating leads, lists, etc.) have been working. It is only the emailing that does not function.

I believe there are some issues with Mautic’s email sending capabilities, as I set up a drip campaign for my business and it did not send anything out. I even tried to make a test campaign using my own email address and even send a custom direct email to one contact, both with the same result.

All of the proper cron jobs are in place and the remainder of the mautic functionality (updating leads, lists, etc.) have been working. It is only the emailing that does not function.

Did you set up your SMTP sever correctly and test it?

If you go to http://mautic.install.path.com/s/config/edit there and click on Email Settings there will be test button you can test. If there is no error, check the cron jobs.
If crons are not running it will not send email