SMTP created from cyberpanel cannot connect to mautic

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem with mautic and wondered what am I doing wrong. First of all I apologize for my lack of knowledge in the domain, I am kind of a self-taught and will try my best to explain and use appropriate words.

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.1.2
My PHP version is: 8.0.22
My Database type and version is: 10.3.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1

My problem is:
The smtp created via cyberpanel seems not to connect to mautic. In mautic => Configuration => Email setting => test connection.

These errors are showing in the log:
Connection could not be established with host mail.talexence.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://mail.talexence.com:465 (Connection timed out) Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.talexence.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://mail.talexence.com:465 (Connection timed out) (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.talexence.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://mail.talexence.com:465 (Connection timed out) (code: 0)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

1- I have tried all ports 25, 465, 587 and also removing the SSL/TLS encryption to none. => nothing is working and same error message shows up.

after searching the same problem on the internet, I found most answers were directing the solution towards 465, 587 and port 25 to test if they were opened.

2- I then checked on Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router and it looks like all these ports are opened.

For some reason, I cannot connect through SSH so far and I am trying to solve the problem with my provider who is contabo.

I also want to add that inside cyberpanel, in security, I have added TCP out and in with the right port 25, 465 and 587.

If anyone has an idea of what I am doing wrong I would happy to learn what to do.