I can't connect mautic to my postal SMTP

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.27
Debian 4.19.194-3 (2021-07-18) x86_64 (AWS EC2 instance)

Your problem
My problem is: I can’t connect mautic to my postal SMTP

These errors are showing in the log:

mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Connection could not be established with host mail.miraculous-health.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://mail.miraculous-health.com:25 (Connection timed out) Log data: ++ Starting Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.miraculous-health.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://mail.miraculous-health.com:25 (Connection timed out) (code: 0) (send); contact@amstudioart.com {"exception":"[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection could not be established with host mail.miraculous-health.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://mail.miraculous-health.com:25 (Connection timed out)\nLog data:\n++ Starting Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport\n!! Connection could not be established with host mail.miraculous-health.com :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://mail.miraculous-health.com:25 (Connection timed out) (code: 0) at /opt/bitnami/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Plugins/LoggerPlugin.php:124)"} []

Thank you for your precious help

Here is an image showing the Port configurations on the server (EC2 instance preconfigured with Mautic) hosting Mautic.

My postal smtp is installed on a contabo vps

AWS EC2 Blocking 25 POrt add 587 or 465 on postal and then try , it will work so far

Please How can i do this ?

you need to get it done , i have no idea talk to ec2 support if they able to open 25