Unable to connect with POSTAL SMTP server

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3
My PHP version is: PHP Version 7.3.28-1+ubuntu20.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
My Database type and version is: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407

Your problem
My problem is: Unable to connect POSTAL smtp server. I have used all credentials but Mautic throwing an error.

These errors are showing in the log:
Connection could not be established with host mail.smtpmailservice.net :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to mail.mymailsrever.net:2525 (Connection refused) Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.smtpmailservice.net :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to mail.mymailserver.net:2525 (Connection refused) (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.mymailserver.net :stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to mail.mymailserver.net:2525 (Connection refused) (code: 0)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Enter all credentials but face the same issue. In my mail server, I have open port 25, 2525 only.

This indicates a port issue, an encryption protocol issue or a credential issue.

I have used same credentials on another hosting (ifastnet.com) space where I install mautic 3.3 and it was connected successfully. But, there is another issue which is:
When I am trying to import contacts, It is not importing any contacts in contact list. I tried several time but failed. No contacts inserted on the list and when I am checking the import history, it is showing “Queued”.

Run the mautic:import command

I have added this command on cron job

Can you tell me, in which table this contacts being stored or which file play the role to store data in database?

In the leads table of database