Social Monitoring cron still doesn't work

I really was hoping that the update would fix the mautic:social:monitoring cron that deals with twitter to pull in the mentions and hashtages to be shown on the segment as does the tutorial and video i have seen, instead the past 2 updates have not worked, before the past 2 updates it was working.

[2017-06-01 21:42:02] mautic.WARNING: Command social:monitor:twitter:hashtags exited with status code 1 [] []

[2017-06-01 21:42:02] mautic.WARNING: Command social:monitor:twitter:mentions exited with status code 1 [] []

[2017-06-01 21:54:04] mautic.NOTICE: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Type error: Argument 2 passed to MauticPluginBundleHelperoAuthHelper::__construct() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest, null given, called in /home/www/domain.address.com/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php on line 1119 (uncaught exception) at /home/www/domain.address.com/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Helper/oAuthHelper.php line 38 while running console command mautic:social:monitoring [] []

I really was hoping that the update would fix the mautic:social:monitoring cron that deals with twitter to pull in the mentions and hashtages to be shown on the segment as does the tutorial and video i have seen, instead the past 2 updates have not worked, before the past 2 updates it was working.

[2017-06-01 21:42:02] mautic.WARNING: Command social:monitor:twitter:hashtags exited with status code 1 [] []
[2017-06-01 21:42:02] mautic.WARNING: Command social:monitor:twitter:mentions exited with status code 1 [] []
[2017-06-01 21:54:04] mautic.NOTICE: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Type error: Argument 2 passed to MauticPluginBundleHelperoAuthHelper::__construct() must be an instance of SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest, null given, called in /home/www/domain.address.com/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Integration/AbstractIntegration.php on line 1119 (uncaught exception) at /home/www/domain.address.com/app/bundles/PluginBundle/Helper/oAuthHelper.php line 38 while running console command mautic:social:monitoring [] []

This is a well know issue and I suspect they will roll something out here soon that may surprise us.

Follow here: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/4100