Some features I would like to know exist

Hello,

I have installed mautic and I’m planning to use it for email marketing but I need some features. I don’t knwo if they are already present or not.

• The members structure has an administrator with all contacts and we need a “sub-user” with a segment of contacts. He can’t see other contacts in database.
  • export functions . we need to have a csv or excel export function of the contacts in the segment.

i’m testing mautic and I will continue with other requests in this topic if i need. please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

I have installed mautic and I’m planning to use it for email marketing but I need some features. I don’t knwo if they are already present or not.

• The members structure has an administrator with all contacts and we need a “sub-user” with a segment of contacts. He can’t see other contacts in database.
  • export functions . we need to have a csv or excel export function of the contacts in the segment.

i’m testing mautic and I will continue with other requests in this topic if i need. please let me know.
Thank you very much.

1. You can add roles for users in order that they can see only their own contacts. --> Try the “User” and “roles” menu.
  2. You would have to create a report and this report you can export.
  1. OK . testing this function I see that importing contacts by csv merge shared contacts and the same contact can’t believe to two members. right?

2. ok. Thank you!

please let me know…

You can “export” contacts from a segment.

I need to have a contact shared between two different members.

There are many issues at my end.
If i import contacts through csv the informations are merged and the contact pass from a member to an other depending on who do the import.

There can only be one owner for a contact. So the second member who should also see this contact would probably need to be able to see all contacts.

Please keep in mind that Mautic does not replace a CRM that does have this functionality.

Thank you very much for the answers!