Some things that don't work

Hi.

I’ve tried some CRMs and mautic seems to be one of the best open source crm. I was willing to change but as I started to use it I found some minor but important issues. I installed it yesterday and updated to the last version. I cound’t find the version number:

• Select - Multiple: This type of custom fields are not working. Values are not stored, no matter I select one or several values. It keeps only the default value if you set it up.
  • Company Edit/Create: Cancel / Save & Close / Apply / Merge keep disabled when I do a change.
  • Company -> Professional -> Industry: It doesn’t save.
  • User Edit -> Company: “Create New” seems to appear only the first time you stand in the field.

As my business is based in Companies I didn’t do much on Mautic. I hope you can solve this issues as it looks promising.

B/R.

Hi.
I’ve tried some CRMs and mautic seems to be one of the best open source crm. I was willing to change but as I started to use it I found some minor but important issues. I installed it yesterday and updated to the last version. I cound’t find the version number:

• Select - Multiple: This type of custom fields are not working. Values are not stored, no matter I select one or several values. It keeps only the default value if you set it up.
  • Company Edit/Create: Cancel / Save & Close / Apply / Merge keep disabled when I do a change.
  • Company -> Professional -> Industry: It doesn’t save.
  • User Edit -> Company: “Create New” seems to appear only the first time you stand in the field.

As my business is based in Companies I didn’t do much on Mautic. I hope you can solve this issues as it looks promising.

B/R.