Splitting form fields

Hi

I have a form on my website which collects contact details. One of the fields is name and one is the company address. Is there a way of splitting the field information so that name goes to “first name” & “last name” in mautic and the company address is split into the various address lines?

The form information is being collected in WordPress using Contact Form 7 and then transferred to Mautic using one of the contact form plugins

Thanks

Hi
I have a form on my website which collects contact details. One of the fields is name and one is the company address. Is there a way of splitting the field information so that name goes to “first name” & “last name” in mautic and the company address is split into the various address lines?

The form information is being collected in WordPress using Contact Form 7 and then transferred to Mautic using one of the contact form plugins

Thanks

I would love to know if this is possible as well…

I’d also like to know if this is possible.

Automatic splitting is a not so simple task. How about Middle Names? How about different address styles (e.g. depending on different countries standards)? Would it be possible to change the Contact Form 7 instead and provide the fields necessary to link them 1:1 with Mautic?