Still no answers or resolve to User Actions

Hello,

I am not the onlyone having issues with Mautic dealing with setting up users with roles, the primary piece to Mautic is to do emailing with and when you can’t do emailing it’s a useless application. The emailbundle area of mautic seems to have problems for many people when reading logs. I have no issues of any other kind with Mautic other than when dealing with a user trying to create, send or make a campaign and using the forms. The admin side has no problems of any kind. I only receive 1 error ever time trying to do anything with Mautic that is related to the emailbundle. I have posted a video before and i have created a newer one showing exactly what happened and than reading the log file after it happens.

https://youtu.be/tvjLDA-RAwE

This is my error that i receive each and every time.

mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Call to a member function getId() on null - in file /home/www/xxxxx/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Entity/EmailRepository.php - at line 331 [] []

this is what is on line 331 of the emailresponsitory.php file

Line 329 if (!$viewOther) {

Line 330 $q->andWhere($q->expr()->eq(‘e.createdBy’, ‘:id’))

Line 331 ->setParameter(‘id’, $this->currentUser->getId());

So no idea what and why it says their is an error is their something missing or something that shouldn’t be on line 331

Hello,

I am not the onlyone having issues with Mautic dealing with setting up users with roles, the primary piece to Mautic is to do emailing with and when you can’t do emailing it’s a useless application. The emailbundle area of mautic seems to have problems for many people when reading logs. I have no issues of any other kind with Mautic other than when dealing with a user trying to create, send or make a campaign and using the forms. The admin side has no problems of any kind. I only receive 1 error ever time trying to do anything with Mautic that is related to the emailbundle. I have posted a video before and i have created a newer one showing exactly what happened and than reading the log file after it happens.

https://youtu.be/tvjLDA-RAwE

This is my error that i receive each and every time.

mautic.ERROR: SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionFatalThrowableError: Call to a member function getId() on null - in file /home/www/xxxxx/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Entity/EmailRepository.php - at line 331 [] []

this is what is on line 331 of the emailresponsitory.php file

Line 329 if (!$viewOther) {
Line 330 $q->andWhere($q->expr()->eq(‘e.createdBy’, ‘:id’))
Line 331 ->setParameter(‘id’, $this->currentUser->getId());

So no idea what and why it says their is an error is their something missing or something that shouldn’t be on line 331