Support & Development

Hello - We just purchased a business that uses Mautic to automate the email captures and pushing leads to different partners. We are US based and looking for a mautic support company that can help streamline our Mautic system & performance and also help us implement new tools so that the program is working seamlessly. We have reached out to a few companies but they all ended up accross the world and seem to be too busy at the moment. I am sure there are plenty of users on here that are looking for good support and development companies to keep their system running top notch as well. Please reach out and let us know your availability as we are looking for help ASAP. Thanks

Welcome to the community @c31 - I have moved this into the Commercial forum as that is the most appropriate place for this request.

You may want to reach out to some of the Mautic Community Partners:

https://mautic.org/mautic-community-partners

These are organisations who are offering Mautic services and who support the community financially and practically.

Hi there, Webmecanik would be glad to support you and your objectives as we are used to do with our 400 customers using our version of Mautic.
I send you a PM.

N.

OK thankyou! I have reached out to most all of those partners which are located outside of the US. I really like one of them but they are booked until almost July and we need assistance pretty quickly :wink: have a great day!

OK - I have also passed this thread to some other companies who are US based in case they are able to help!

Hello c31! Jordan Ryan and I are available to support over at Facet Interactive. We can build a devops flow for you or work with what you have.

Our team has availability now for support so we can hopefully run with your timelines.

Well, you are AWESOME! I just put a topic up and already getting more replies than hunting for companies on google for the past week! Thanks so much!

1 Like

We’d love to talk to you over here at Brilliant Metrics. Drop me an email at steve.robinson@brilliantmetrics.com.