Support for Mailgun via API

My Zawro link is removed. Good luck everyone.

@vln104 Sorry do you think you could post more detailed instructions?

Not sure what i should be doing with /plugins/mailgun/ <- do i point this to some file inside your bundle?

I just tried this solution and got the attached error when i pressed the test webhook button on mailgun
any ideas what went wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h40cjs46kb4laab/Plugin-Mailgun%20error.txt?dl=0

the location of the mailgun webhook on mautic is
public_html/plugins/MailgunReceiverBundle

Any news about this?
The plugin from @vln104 seems to be outdated with the latest mautic release.
Here is what shows up in the error logs:

Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "plugin.mailgunReceiver.mailgun is not a valid model key."

Here is the problematic line:

$model = $this-&gt;factory-&gt;getModel('plugin.mailgunReceiver.mailgun');

getModel() expects two arguments, so I tried something like:

$model = $this-&gt;factory-&gt;getModel('mailgunReceiver.mailgun');

But then here is what shows up in the error logs:

Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: "mautic.mailgunReceiver.model.mailgun is not a registered container key."

I know it has something to do with the registration of a container key, but I have no idea on how to do this as I’m new and not familiar with the code. Can someone provide a working example?
Thanks.

EDIT: spent all the day reading the docs and trying…still nothing but I added this in the config.php file:

'services' =&gt; array( 'models' =&gt; array( 'mailgunreceiver.mailgun' =&gt; array( 'class' =&gt; MauticPluginMailgunReceiverBundleModelMailgunModel::class ) ) )
And now I have no erros inside the logs, but the webhook test shows the usual “huh oh” page…Do I have to do something else? Please help!

yes to smtp works, but the api calls are much faster, so an integration of their api would be awesome

Hi everyone,

I originally made this plugin for an early version of Mautic. I think the plugin structure has moved on from then and I haven’t had the opportunity to update it or follow Mautic’s development.

Once again, apologise for the lack of communications.

I will try to delete this thread to save confusing everyone.

Hi,

Release the source code in Github/Gitlab for the community to continue development.

Hi @vln104 you have a version of your plugin ?
can we upgrade ? share ? etc ? this plugin

Actually using Mautic v2.12.1

Is there an update on this yet.
Not having Mailgun API function is a game changer for my company.
If we dont get an API soon I will have to move to another marketing tool that does, and that would be a shame as i have gotten used to Mautic.

Could someone please find/write an API for Mailgun to Mautic. PLEASSE!

I was wondering if you have a specific reasons for not using SES API instead

Tip: For handling Mailgun’s “Spam Complaints” and “Permanent Failure”, I use Integromat (automatization, like Zapier).
Mailgun’s webhook fires the “scenario” in Integromat and than that spam/failed contact gets deleted from Mautic.
You can use of course Mailgun’s other webooks, like “Temporary Failure”, “Unsubscribes”, etc.