My PHP version is: 7.4.x
My Database type and version is: mariadb

Your problem
My problem is: System Clock Issues

These errors are showing in the log: None

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Logging this ticket

Hello @rcheesley, is this a known bug?

The issue is as follows:

1. The client is scheduling Campaign and associated actions to be published at a specific date and time e.g., a reminder to a Webinar invite will be send one hour before the Webinar starts, to the time is very important. (we can’t tell them they can’t do this; we’ll need to fix this)
  2. Here is the proof:
    a. Screenshot 1 – Dashboard shows that the Event reminder will be sent out at 8:00 on 1 December

b. Screenshot 2 – The campaign calls for the reminder to be sent out at 10:00, why the difference?

Your feedback will be appreciated. :slight_smile:

interested in the feedback here as well

Hello @rcheesley, I did a test and the items are delivered at the correct time, so it might be a time display bug as suggested by @raramuridesign

Is there a known bug list somewhere I can add this too?

Did you check your timezone on your personal account rather than the system time? That would account for the difference in display. Go to top right, click on your user account and check what the timezone is.

If it’s definitely not related to that then you can search the issues at

if you don’t find it already reported you can fill out the new issue form - be sure to provide as much info as you can using the form.

Thanks @rcheesley I have logged the bug (after searching for the same bug) here, and yes the user’s time zone and server time zone match and are correct, thanks. :slight_smile:

This issue is observable on the Upcoming Emails widget on the Dashboard.