Tag Users based on their responses to a form

Hello Shiny Beings!

Love using Mautic so far, such a great product. I was wondering if you could help me with a small problem of mine.

I’m currently building a checkbox-based form asking our users how they spent their time on the internet. See it below:

ojhx0i.jpg

I would like to save their answers as a tag to their contact card, in order to later target specifically target them based on their habits. Is it at all possible to do this? I can’t find the option to “add as tags” under the form option.

6pov0g.jpg

Would love to hear back from you!

Laura

Hello Shiny Beings!

Love using Mautic so far, such a great product. I was wondering if you could help me with a small problem of mine.

I’m currently building a checkbox-based form asking our users how they spent their time on the internet. See it below:

I would like to save their answers as a tag to their contact card, in order to later target specifically target them based on their habits. Is it at all possible to do this? I can’t find the option to “add as tags” under the form option.

Would love to hear back from you!

Laura

Looks like tags can only be added as an action, rather than in response to a field.

It’s a bit fiddly, but one possibility would be to create a contact field for the checkbox response, add all the contacts to a campaign, check the contact field with a condition, and then add a tag from there