the site is currently offline due to an error

Hi, I have updated a password in settings, configuration, folder to check for bounces

the server log gives me

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: pwrd in /mydomain/public_html/mautic/app/config/local.php on line 106

when i go into the local.php file the real and full password is present at line 106

“password” => “fullpasword”

),

now mautic does not work (I can login and logout) but it stops at the dashboard.

any ideas?

Hi, I have updated a password in settings, configuration, folder to check for bounces

the server log gives me

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: pwrd in /mydomain/public_html/mautic/app/config/local.php on line 106

when i go into the local.php file the real and full password is present at line 106

“password” => “fullpasword”
),

now mautic does not work (I can login and logout) but it stops at the dashboard.

any ideas?

as extra information; cron job update list is working without a problem

Try to clear the cache by removing the app/cache folder. It will regenerate again when you refresh Mautic.

tx 4 the suggestion, tried it :

i logged out, cleared the cache, logged in again and still have the same error.

the error log continues to tell me :

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: partialpasword in /mydomain/public_html/mautic/app/config/local.php on line 106

but in this file the password is correct and I do not find this partialpassword in this file

any idea

There must be something off in your local.php. Hard to say what if I cannot see it, but it doesn’t have to be always the line PHP is pointing to. It can be somewhere before that line.

tx, you gave me the direction to solve it. I cleared all parameters within the monitored email general array and the site is back live!

really appreciate your help.

monitored_email’ => array(
“general” => array(
“address” => “”,
“host” => “”,
“port” => “993”,
“encryption” => “/ssl”,
“user” => “”,
“password” => “”