The site is currently offline due to encountering an error

I am using ninja firewall on several WP sites, my hoster had me have the main site on www and subdomains in their own folders.

I have the site offline problem with mautic on a subdomain : it tells me

Code:
System administrators, check server logs for errors.
Code:
[18-Dec-2016 17:18:14 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Constant PASSWORD_BCRYPT already defined in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.com/membre/update_pass.php on line 11 [18-Dec-2016 17:18:14 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Constant PASSWORD_DEFAULT already defined in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.com/membre/update_pass.php on line 12 [18-Dec-2016 17:18:42 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /home/myself/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ninjafirewall/lib/firewall.php on line 454 [18-Dec-2016 16:18:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: MauticUserBundleControllerSecurityController::loginAction(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreExceptionSessionUnavailableException" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.com/membre/app/bundles/UserBundle/Controller/SecurityController.php on line 95

ninjafirewall dev told me :
Quote:
Line 454 is a call to the ‘session_start()’ PHP function. Maybe your application is attempting to start a session without checking if there is one that was started already? In that case, you would need to whitelist the folder where that application is installed

I tried several folders but didn't solve the issue.
I even tried to de-activate ninjafirewall, but the issue stayed.

I've had the issue with
Mautic version 2.2.1 - 2.3.0 - 2.4.0
PHP version 7
Also opened an ussue on github : https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3002 but got no answer
Any hint on how to solve ?

I am using ninja firewall on several WP sites, my hoster had me have the main site on www and subdomains in their own folders.
I have the site offline problem with mautic on a subdomain : it tells me

System administrators, check server logs for errors.

[18-Dec-2016 17:18:14 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Constant PASSWORD_BCRYPT already defined in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.com/membre/update_pass.php on line 11 [18-Dec-2016 17:18:14 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Constant PASSWORD_DEFAULT already defined in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.com/membre/update_pass.php on line 12 [18-Dec-2016 17:18:42 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /home/myself/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ninjafirewall/lib/firewall.php on line 454 [18-Dec-2016 16:18:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: MauticUserBundleControllerSecurityController::loginAction(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreExceptionSessionUnavailableException" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.com/membre/app/bundles/UserBundle/Controller/SecurityController.php on line 95

ninjafirewall dev told me :

[quote]Line 454 is a call to the ‘session_start()’ PHP function. Maybe your application is attempting to start a session without checking if there is one that was started already? In that case, you would need to whitelist the folder where that application is installed[/quote]

I tried several folders but didn’t solve the issue.
I even tried to de-activate ninjafirewall, but the issue stayed.

I’ve had the issue with
Mautic version 2.2.1 - 2.3.0 - 2.4.0
PHP version 7
Also opened an ussue on github : https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3002 but got no answer
Any hint on how to solve ?

At this stage, I tried about everything, even test on php 7.1, just to discover that Mautic is not 7.1 compliant.

Puzzled to see no reactions to this problem, as it appears to be an incorrect php request from Mautic…

Got Mautic to work with ninjafirewall :

So I did BOTH :

1. create a .htninja on /home/myself/public_html/

with

[code]<?php
/*
+===================================================================+
| NinjaFirewall optional configuration file |
| |
| See: http://nintechnet.com/ninjafirewall/wp-edition/help/?htninja |
+===================================================================+
*/

if (strpos($_SERVER[‘SCRIPT_FILENAME’], ‘/home/myself/public_html/mysite.fr/mautic/’) !== FALSE) {
return ‘ALLOW’;
if (strpos($_SERVER[‘SCRIPT_NAME’], ‘/mautic/’) !== FALSE) {
return ‘ALLOW’;
}[/code]

1. create a php.ini in /home/myself/public_html/mysite.fr/mautic/
auto_prepend_file =

Best

& happy new year !