Trying to access the roles page - I am getting this error

Mautic 4.4.5 -
PHP Version 7.4.33
MySql 5.7.26

My problem is: Trying to access the roles page - I am getting this error
The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator. #### System administrators, check server logs for errors.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: None - as I am a few days after setup.

These errors are showing in the log:

[2022-12-27 18:57:45] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined variable: inline - in file xxxxxxxxx\offline.php - at line 77 {“inTemplate”:true,“isAjax”:false,“message”:“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.”,“submessage”:“System administrators, check server logs for errors.”,“inDev”:false,“base”:“/”,“root”:“xxxxxxxxx”,“assetPrefix”:“”,“paths”:{“themes”:“themes”,“assets”:“media”,“asset_prefix”:“”,“plugins”:“plugins”,“translations”:“translations”,“local_config”:“%kernel.root_dir%/config/local.php”,“root”:“xxxxxxxxx”,“app”:“app”,“bundles”:“app/bundles”,“vendor”:“vendor”},“assetBase”:“/media”} {“hostname”:“xxxxxxxx”,“pid”:10052}

[2022-12-27 18:57:45] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Translation\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Unable to choose a translation for “{0} אין משתמשים|{1} צפה במשתמש אחד]1,Inf[ %count% צפה במשתמשים” with locale “he_IL” for value “2”. Double check that this translation has the correct plural options (e.g. “There is one apple|There are %count% apples”). - in file xxxxxxxxx\vendor\symfony\translation-contracts\TranslatorTrait.php - at line 125 {“hostname”:“xxxxxxxxx”,“pid”:10052}

hi @kongocat

Is this only happening when you are trying to get to the “Roles” page ?
If so are you trying to get their using the Hebrew interface, have you tried just from English interface.

From the error it looks like something with the translations…

Unable to choose a translation for “{0} אין משתמשים|{1} צפה במשתמש אחד]1,Inf[ %count% צפה במשתמשים” with locale “he_IL” for value “2”. Double check that this translation has the correct plural options (e.g. “There is one apple|There are %count% apples”). - in file xxxxxxxxx\vendor\symfony\translation-contracts\TranslatorTrait.php - at line 125  {“hostname”:“xxxxxxxxx”,“pid”:10052}

in the error message above it is saying maybe their is something missing on a translation file, this is the file where your Hebrew transactions are being kept: translations/he_IL/UserBundle/messages.ini

I have not gone through the whole thing to see what is missing, but should point you in the correct direction

Hi, Yes thanks it works in English.
The bug is only on roles page with Hebrew.