Theme Pictures randomly disappearing

Hmmmmm.....I've got a weird one. We have had a custom theme created for us, and when creating emails using that theme, most times it is OK. But every now and then, the photo we have up in the header, with our logo, just disappears. It is completely random, too. I.e. after noticing it the first time, I checked all of the templates for continuity...and the photo was still there in all of them. However, doing a little more work on body text in another of them, and all of a sudden I noticed the photo had disappeared.....without me touching any of the parameters that control that area of the template. Anyone got any suggestions for where I can start investigating? Happy to raise a Github.....but it is random, i.e. how to get it to reproduce for others?

Hmmmmm…I’ve got a weird one. We have had a custom theme created for us, and when creating emails using that theme, most times it is OK. But every now and then, the photo we have up in the header, with our logo, just disappears. It is completely random, too. I.e. after noticing it the first time, I checked all of the templates for continuity…and the photo was still there in all of them. However, doing a little more work on body text in another of them, and all of a sudden I noticed the photo had disappeared…without me touching any of the parameters that control that area of the template. Anyone got any suggestions for where I can start investigating? Happy to raise a Github…but it is random, i.e. how to get it to reproduce for others?

And a little more info…I notice that it is a .jpg file that is disappearing, while the .png files seem to remain fixed.