Time on a page

hi,

When I go to a lead detail and look the history of his action, there is a field “time on page” when the lead visited a page or a landing. But this field is always “unknow”. Is it a problem with the pixel? This funcionality should work or is it not implement yet? Do I missed something in the configuration?

Thx

Loic

hi,

When I go to a lead detail and look the history of his action, there is a field “time on page” when the lead visited a page or a landing. But this field is always “unknow”. Is it a problem with the pixel? This funcionality should work or is it not implement yet? Do I missed something in the configuration?

Thx
Loic

The time on page is tracked only if the lead goes from one page to another. That is, the time on page starts when the tracking pixel is loaded for the first time for that lead and ends when the tracking pixel is loaded on another website. But there are cases where Mautic doesn’t know when the lead exit your website. For example if he/she visits only one page and then hit the back browser button or close the browser tab/window.

No, you don’t have to configure anything special to make the time on site work. Mautic will do the best it can to get that information for you.

Ok, thanks a lot.
Always usefull