Too Many Anonymous Leads

Hello All:

I am a newbie and just installed Mautic yesterday. I have not integrated Mautic with my website. Just hosted it in the cloud via Bitnami.

Pardon my ignorance but I see too many anonymous leads. When I see the details for these leads, all of them have some random events listed.When I see the event source (URL) and visit the root website, I see that it is another Mautic installation by someone else. I have no clue from where these leads are originating and how they are featuring in my system unless all Mautic installations across the world talk to each other!

Please refer to the snapshots below:

2016-05-01_17-15-59.jpg

2016-05-01_17-18-58.jpg

2016-05-01_17-22-52.jpg

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Regards

Hello All:

I am a newbie and just installed Mautic yesterday. I have not integrated Mautic with my website. Just hosted it in the cloud via Bitnami.

Pardon my ignorance but I see too many anonymous leads. When I see the details for these leads, all of them have some random events listed.When I see the event source (URL) and visit the root website, I see that it is another Mautic installation by someone else. I have no clue from where these leads are originating and how they are featuring in my system unless all Mautic installations across the world talk to each other!

Please refer to the snapshots below:

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Regards

@escopecz Thank you for taking the time to reply. I couldn’t figure it out hence I destroyed the server and I am now re-creating it.

Hopefully, I should not experience this issue again. One more thing. Today, when I am trying to visit those websites (the ones highlighted in my snapshots above) all of them appear to be offline. In any case, I will reach out to you if I get stuck again.

Thanks once again for your time.

Hi, that is not technically possible. Check the tracking pixel in the source code of that website. Does it have URL of your Mautic instance?