Tracking Capabilities in Mautic

Hi, I’m excited about how we can implement mautic into our marketing and sales, but I have a question about the tracking.

TIn regards to tracking lead behavior, does Mautic track lead behavior prior to a lead being identified by filling out a form? It looks like it does, I just haven’t been able to find any documentation on it. Also, can anyone point me to any official documentation on this? I have found the contact monitoring section of the documentation, but I didn’t find the answer. Also, how does Mautics analytics and tracking capabilities compare against Hubspot Pro Edition?

Thanks!

Hi, I’m excited about how we can implement mautic into our marketing and sales, but I have a question about the tracking.

TIn regards to tracking lead behavior, does Mautic track lead behavior prior to a lead being identified by filling out a form? It looks like it does, I just haven’t been able to find any documentation on it. Also, can anyone point me to any official documentation on this? I have found the contact monitoring section of the documentation, but I didn’t find the answer. Also, how does Mautics analytics and tracking capabilities compare against Hubspot Pro Edition?

Thanks!

It does work like that. Mautic will track every behaviour you specify and will then associate it to a contact whenever it is identified. For example

• User anonymously visits your website
  • User anonymously clicks on specific link and is associated with 10 points
  • User anonymously does other things
  • User fills a form with name and email
  • User is identified and every anonymous actions previously done will be merged to its contact.