Tracking not working

In Campaigns my Decisions tab is showing 0% for Emails Opened, Pages Hit, and Form Submitted while I know that there are many who have done each of these things in the past couple of days.

For the email being sent, I can guess I’ve had about 50 clicks from the leads I’ve gotten, but the Managed Emails section only shows 4 (which I believe were only clicks that I’ve done while testing).

I do have the tracking pixel on the website and show many leads that have been active from this campaign. Not sure what the problem could be. Any ideas?

In Campaigns my Decisions tab is showing 0% for Emails Opened, Pages Hit, and Form Submitted while I know that there are many who have done each of these things in the past couple of days.

For the email being sent, I can guess I’ve had about 50 clicks from the leads I’ve gotten, but the Managed Emails section only shows 4 (which I believe were only clicks that I’ve done while testing).

I do have the tracking pixel on the website and show many leads that have been active from this campaign. Not sure what the problem could be. Any ideas?

I am having a similar problem myself. In Campaigns, the lead was added in the leads tab, but in the decisions tab (a page hit) and actions tab (adjust lead points), it is showing 0%.

The landing page I am using is Mautic’s since I am still in the testing phase.

Hope we could get help on this.

i hope so too