Tracking Pixel not showing up in browser developer tools

In the mautic tracking pixel trouble shooting instructions, I see that I need to look at developer tools to confirm the pixel image is working when I refresh the page(see instructions below). when I open chrome, and navigate to the developer tools, networking, filter by “IMG” on the page. I do not see the mtracking.gif listed at all. I am on a wordpress site, and installed the tracking pixel plugin. I have since deactivated it, and reinstalled the plugin, but still no img file in developer tools. What do I do to get the pixel installed corretly and working?

The trouble shooting instructions from https://mautic.org/docs/en/pages/troubleshooting.html

“The tracking pixel is not configured correctly. You can confirm this by looking at the dev tools of your browser. While looking on the page you wish to track, open the dev tools (press F12), go to the Network tab and reload the page. You’ll see all the requests which were made. Filter those requests to images only and find the mtracking.gif image. Does it have status 200? If not, the path to your Mautic instance is probably incorrect.”

In the mautic tracking pixel trouble shooting instructions, I see that I need to look at developer tools to confirm the pixel image is working when I refresh the page(see instructions below). when I open chrome, and navigate to the developer tools, networking, filter by “IMG” on the page. I do not see the mtracking.gif listed at all. I am on a wordpress site, and installed the tracking pixel plugin. I have since deactivated it, and reinstalled the plugin, but still no img file in developer tools. What do I do to get the pixel installed corretly and working?

The trouble shooting instructions from https://mautic.org/docs/en/pages/troubleshooting.html

“The tracking pixel is not configured correctly. You can confirm this by looking at the dev tools of your browser. While looking on the page you wish to track, open the dev tools (press F12), go to the Network tab and reload the page. You’ll see all the requests which were made. Filter those requests to images only and find the mtracking.gif image. Does it have status 200? If not, the path to your Mautic instance is probably incorrect.”