Trigger to send reminders

I haven’t found a possibility to trigger to send reminders for other people than the contact.

I would like to send a reminder for example for a specific sales person when a contact in a specific segment reaches certain point limit.

This would allow us to automate sharing valuable leads with our partners and sales personnel and to get them to act accordingly. Especially as we are operating globally and do not have a common CRM with all of our countries. This would allow us to keep all of our sales personnel active towards correct contacts.

I haven’t found a possibility to trigger to send reminders for other people than the contact.
I would like to send a reminder for example for a specific sales person when a contact in a specific segment reaches certain point limit.

This would allow us to automate sharing valuable leads with our partners and sales personnel and to get them to act accordingly. Especially as we are operating globally and do not have a common CRM with all of our countries. This would allow us to keep all of our sales personnel active towards correct contacts.

I second this. There are other solutions people are using out there like Fiitfu that allows users to create a ‘task funnel’ that will alert them of to-do items. That’d be cool to have in mautic.

Me three… I would like to set a reminder task for sales person to call at a point in a campaign. For example they get email 1, 2 and 3 then create task for contact owner to call. then continue the campaign.

This is CRM specific feature.
So, once the lead is nurtured enough, and it moves to CRM from Mautic, then it should be the CRM which should do this job.