Triggering An Alert

I’m a Mautic newby and am trying to figure out how to trigger an alert when a lead has reached a certain number of points. For example, when a contact reaches 10 points, I want to get an email that reminds me to call them. Also, can this be done in one day? For example, if someone has already reached 20 points, but gets 10 more, I want to know about that too.

Thanks!

I’m a Mautic newby and am trying to figure out how to trigger an alert when a lead has reached a certain number of points. For example, when a contact reaches 10 points, I want to get an email that reminds me to call them. Also, can this be done in one day? For example, if someone has already reached 20 points, but gets 10 more, I want to know about that too.

Thanks!

You can send an email to the lead, but there is not yet a trigger to notify a user. But there are some alternative ways to achieve it. The official workflow is to send the lead who achieved some point limit to your CRM so the sales department knows this lead is ready for a call.

Or, if you have the knowledge, you can implement such trigger to Mautic and send a pull request so the community could use it as well.

Or you can use the webhooks and build a custom script which will do it for you.

Hi,

I just developed a plugin that add “send alert” action to a campaign :).
Enjoy and sorry if you find errors, we are using the plugin and is fine for now.

Repo and install instructions:
https://github.com/Increnta/IncrentaBundle