Campaign step to remind to make real-life phone call

We are looking to coordinate our phone-call follow-up to be part of the marketing workflow, hoping to task people via an e-mail Action.

Is there a way to send an e-mail to a recipient other than the contact themselves? For example: could I add an action in a campaign which sends myself an e-mail to remind me to make a face-to-face call (but does not send an e-mail to the actual Contact)?

I had considered using an Action to change the tag on the Contact, and then run a report which filters by tag. Not ideal solution though, because this requires looking at the report manually, a report that will be blank regularly, until the “phone call” step is triggered.

All advice appreciated!

We are looking to coordinate our phone-call follow-up to be part of the marketing workflow, hoping to task people via an e-mail Action.

Is there a way to send an e-mail to a recipient other than the contact themselves? For example: could I add an action in a campaign which sends myself an e-mail to remind me to make a face-to-face call (but does not send an e-mail to the actual Contact)?

I had considered using an Action to change the tag on the Contact, and then run a report which filters by tag. Not ideal solution though, because this requires looking at the report manually, a report that will be blank regularly, until the “phone call” step is triggered.

All advice appreciated!

I think that will be part of the Sales Team when the lead is almost ready to commit.
And your sales team use a CRM right?

In my case i use Mautic + SuiteCRM
All my marketing effort are in Mautic and when the lead is with a certain amount of Point or fill a particular Form/ Landing page that represent that the lead is ready to commit i push that lead to SuiteCRM and sales team have to do there job.

You’re right ninjoan this is late in the cycle, and should now get into the CRM. The CRM being used is a Dental patient management system, without native Mautic integration. Although we have a connector in place to push the contact details from this CRM into Mautic, this connector is unfortunately only one-way.

I’m hoping for a way to trigger the actions of real people on our team from within the Campaign, letting them know it is time to progress the sale via phone.