Tutorials

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a link to a tutorial or something that would help me develop a theme for my own use. I have already seen the youtube videos from the official mautic channel, and read trough the documentations, but I found them very limited.

I am playing around with the default themes and could work some things like html structure and new css styles, but I need to extend it more, like creating a configuration box (like the one that comes with the slideshow) so the user can customize the background image of the page, or some elements in the theme, like the title of the page inside a bootstrap jumbotron, the company logo in a landing page, etc.

Can anyone give me some advice? I am not a backend developer, I can read trough and figure out some php files, but nothing really advanced.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a link to a tutorial or something that would help me develop a theme for my own use. I have already seen the youtube videos from the official mautic channel, and read trough the documentations, but I found them very limited.

I am playing around with the default themes and could work some things like html structure and new css styles, but I need to extend it more, like creating a configuration box (like the one that comes with the slideshow) so the user can customize the background image of the page, or some elements in the theme, like the title of the page inside a bootstrap jumbotron, the company logo in a landing page, etc.

Can anyone give me some advice? I am not a backend developer, I can read trough and figure out some php files, but nothing really advanced.

hi @dantearaujo you mean themes for the landing page or the main theme of Mautic App?

@ninjoan Landing pages!

following

@dantearaujo The boxes (slots in the Mautic terminology) types are defined in the Mautic core. You’d have to add them as a pull request if you’d want to develop a new type. Which would be very welcome by the way.

Thank you