Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3,2
My PHP version is:7.3.27
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:
have i created a text message under channels, and trying to send it out, i got this message Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator

These errors are showing in the log:

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN maupn_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN maupn_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN maupn_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maupn_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 1))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maupn_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maupn_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [1]: Table ‘timodoyn_maut580.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist” at /home1/timodoyn/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 42 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN maupn_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN maupn_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN maupn_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maupn_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 1))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maupn_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM maupn_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [1]:\n\nTable ‘timodoyn_maut580.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /home1/timodoyn/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:42, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Mysqli\MysqliException(code: 0): Table ‘timodoyn_maut580.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /home1/timodoyn/public_html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:86)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Do you have links in your sms?

I have the same problem. i updated mautic:
Mautic: 3.3.1
PHP: 7.4.1

Errors: [2021-03-20 07:38:39] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN whm_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN whm_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN whm_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM whm_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 1))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM whm_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM whm_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [1]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘whm_siemens.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist” at /Users/puneetsethi/Downloads/development/willhire.co/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 42 {“exception”:“[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN whm_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN whm_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN whm_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM whm_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 1))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM whm_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM whm_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [1]:\n\nSQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘whm_siemens.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /Users/puneetsethi/Downloads/development/willhire.co/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:42, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘whm_siemens.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /Users/puneetsethi/Downloads/development/willhire.co/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:123, PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘whm_siemens.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /Users/puneetsethi/Downloads/development/willhire.co/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:121)”}

Do you have links in your sms?

@joeyk yes I do have links. Does it matter?

@joeyk can you help me on this. Is this because there’s a link in the SMS. I think this is only with latest version.

Are you Text Message settings set up okay? Did you turn off URL tracking in SMS?

@joeyk I Fixed it. I should have noticed that earlier. If you look in the query result - TABLE_PREFIX is not appended in this table name - “sms_message_list_xref” but its appended with the other table names

i think dev team should this fix deployed asap.

Could you plz share the changes you did? Maybe even submit a PR?
Thx