Text Messages In Mautic

My Mautic Shows This Error Whenever I Clicks On Text Message Section In Mautic.
I Have Already Configured Twilio Plugin With Mautic.
Can Anyone Help Me In This Error.

Can you plz check Config - System Info - Log
What do you see there?

[2021-07-26 17:31:06] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN ma_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN ma_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN ma_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM ma_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 1))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM ma_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM ma_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [1]: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘bitnami_mautic.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist” at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 42 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\TableNotFoundException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT l.id) FROM sms_message_list_xref sml INNER JOIN ma_lead_lists ll ON ll.id = sml.leadlist_id and ll.is_published = 1 INNER JOIN ma_lead_lists_leads lll ON lll.leadlist_id = sml.leadlist_id and lll.manually_removed = 0 INNER JOIN ma_leads l ON lll.lead_id = l.id WHERE (sml.sms_id = ?) AND (((l.mobile IS NOT NULL) OR (l.mobile <> ‘’)) OR ((l.phone IS NOT NULL) OR (l.phone <> ‘’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM ma_sms_message_stats stat WHERE (stat.lead_id = l.id) AND (stat.sms_id = 1))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM ma_lead_donotcontact dnc WHERE (dnc.lead_id = l.id) AND (dnc.channel = ‘sms’))) AND (NOT EXISTS (SELECT null FROM ma_message_queue mq WHERE (mq.lead_id = l.id) AND (mq.status <> ‘sent’) AND (mq.channel = ‘sms’))) ORDER BY lll.lead_id ASC’ with params [1]:\n\nSQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘bitnami_mautic.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:42, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘bitnami_mautic.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:123, PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘bitnami_mautic.sms_message_list_xref’ doesn’t exist at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:121)"}

Hi,

This is a known bug, its solved here:

Good luck!

Really Sorry But I’m Not Able To Understand What To Do To Solve This Issue …

Hi,
Yeah, I’m sorry too. Sometimes there bugs in Mautic that need a bit of massaging in the code.
Most of the bugs are fixed pronto. Bitnami installs are not the most stable ones, and it seems you ran into an issue.

These are your options:

1. Find someone who can fix it for you → check the other thread
  2. You read more and fix it for yourself

Ok…
And Thank You For The Help. Actually I’m New To Mautic.
Also Can I Ask You one More Query In This Thread Regarding Mautic Or Do I Have To Create New Topic.

If it’s another subject maybe better to start another topic. :slight_smile:

Sure.
No problem… :slightly_smiling_face: