UI/UX

Hi

I am quite new to mautic, but have been long involved in marketing automation (I started www.FusionHQ.com, the first ever platform to offer drag and drop sales funnel, and one of the first to offer drag and drop email funnels systems).

I am selling FHQ at the moment, and recently came across mautic as a solution to a couple of projects I am working on. I am impressed with the functionality and love opensource as a concept. I was even thinking to start such a project myself, until I realized it already existed here :-)

My concern for mautic (outside of the apparent bugs) is the terrible UX and UI. Especially the UI!

Is there any system for working on that element? It appears as though the community is mostly focused on coding issues, hence it looks and feels like it is designed by and for coders, not end users.

Would be awesome to see this really deliver in the way that its potential could allow.

Cheers

Leon

Hi

I am quite new to mautic, but have been long involved in marketing automation (I started www.FusionHQ.com, the first ever platform to offer drag and drop sales funnel, and one of the first to offer drag and drop email funnels systems).

I am selling FHQ at the moment, and recently came across mautic as a solution to a couple of projects I am working on. I am impressed with the functionality and love opensource as a concept. I was even thinking to start such a project myself, until I realized it already existed here :slight_smile:

My concern for mautic (outside of the apparent bugs) is the terrible UX and UI. Especially the UI!

Is there any system for working on that element? It appears as though the community is mostly focused on coding issues, hence it looks and feels like it is designed by and for coders, not end users.

Would be awesome to see this really deliver in the way that its potential could allow.

Cheers

Leon

Hi, you are welcome to push a pull request with your UI improvements.

I agree with @Leon. Being a seasoned UI designer myself, I also feel like Mautic’s UI and UX should be upgraded.
I can be of any help to this if needed.

1 Like

Any contribution is welcome. You can join the tt-uix-ui slack channel and join the conversation there.

1 Like