Unable to import Contacts

Hi All,

I have been trying to upload a CSV file with 29 contacts over the last 2 days but in vain. Its just showing the import is in progress for over 1 hour (maybe till infinity if we dont close the window). The CSV file has a first name, last name and email in the same order. Tried uploading through incognito, which usually works but in vain.

However other files with 30 contacts odd are getting uploaded easily.

Kindly help me out about the potential issues/ mistakes

Hi All,

I have been trying to upload a CSV file with 29 contacts over the last 2 days but in vain. Its just showing the import is in progress for over 1 hour (maybe till infinity if we dont close the window). The CSV file has a first name, last name and email in the same order. Tried uploading through incognito, which usually works but in vain.

However other files with 30 contacts odd are getting uploaded easily.

Kindly help me out about the potential issues/ mistakes

Do both files (the 29 contacts and the 30 contacts) have exactly the same structure?

yes they do. Exact same structure

That’s indeed strange. It’s manual work, but I would remove line per line and try to upload it again. I guess there is one line that has special characters in it which Mautic does not like. And have you tried to display invisible characters in your editor? Sometimes the line break is not as expected and that is something that you might not see in the editor.