Unable to save lead

I am trying to get Mautic 1.1.3 to work and to see which features are functional, and how to integrate it into our business, and potentially displace our current CRM/Automation solution.

I am thus testing every feature that Mautic offers, presently that is the social network integration. I am unable to make it work, but there is already a post about that issue (feature simply does not work for me, and there are no errors anywhere in the logs)

This post is about being unable to save lead data after attempting to update social network fields.

1. I enter the twitter handle
  2. Click on “Save”
  3. The update line at the top of the lead progresses
  4. Nothing useful happens - no page refresh, only the “Cancel Save & close Apply” boxes get grayed out
  5. I refresh the page and the edited information disappears - it was not saved.

LgEFAeR.png

This can be reproduced 100% of the time.

V.

I am trying to get Mautic 1.1.3 to work and to see which features are functional, and how to integrate it into our business, and potentially displace our current CRM/Automation solution.

I am thus testing every feature that Mautic offers, presently that is the social network integration. I am unable to make it work, but there is already a post about that issue (feature simply does not work for me, and there are no errors anywhere in the logs)

This post is about being unable to save lead data after attempting to update social network fields.

1. I enter the twitter handle
  2. Click on “Save”
  3. The update line at the top of the lead progresses
  4. Nothing useful happens - no page refresh, only the “Cancel Save & close Apply” boxes get grayed out
  5. I refresh the page and the edited information disappears - it was not saved.

This can be reproduced 100% of the time.

V.

I was able to reproduce this problem. I also didn’t have the error message logged in the Mautic logs. I was able to see the error message in the server logs though.

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Mautic\AddonBundle\Helper\EmojiHelper' not found in addons/MauticSocialBundle/Integration/TwitterIntegration.php on line 198

I looked into the code and I can see that the TwitterIntegration wants to load EmojiHelper from AddonBundle, but it is in the CoreBundle. I have no idea how that could happen. Many of us tested Twitter integration before 1.1.3 was released.

I already made a fix to be submitted to the next release: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/726

Great, I am looking forward to 1.1.4. Which “server log” did you find the error in? As mentioned none of my logs show anything amiss.

EDIT: never mind, I set up error logging in php.ini and now see the errors. Perhaps I now I can find out why none of the social integrations are working, not just twitter.