unable to send email to same campaign

Hi,

I have used MAUTIC and facing these problems:

1.I created a segment, I used it for sending emails for the first time, the emails are sent, but time has been delayed, While i choose immediate option.

2. If i used this earlier created segment for sending emails again, I am unable to get emails.

3. If any user unsubscribed one email id of the segment, and using the same segment without importing it again, still i do not get emails on the other email id’s which are not unsubscribed.

@PeterTL

It’s in the docs(https://mautic.org/docs/en/emails/index.html):

Segment (Broadcast) Emails

These are marketing emails by default. Segments are assigned to the email which will determine which contacts receive the communication. Note that each contact can only receive the email once - it’s like a mailing list.

You can’t send the same email twice to the people that belong to a segment. Only new people in the segment can receive the email.

To send the same email to the same people again you have to create a clone of the email template and change the subject line.

Hi,
I have used MAUTIC and facing these problems:
1.I created a segment, I used it for sending emails for the first time, the emails are sent, but time has been delayed, While i choose immediate option.
2. If i used this earlier created segment for sending emails again, I am unable to get emails.
3. If any user unsubscribed one email id of the segment, and using the same segment without importing it again, still i do not get emails on the other email id’s which are not unsubscribed.

Are you sure? I thought one contact cannot receive the same campaign action multiple times. Using the segment with a different campaign should work.

@seedofabraham: OK, that’s true. I did’t interpret the thread as segment emails but it seems logical.

However, they may be sent again via a clone as @ninjoan stated.

Perhaps also take a look at this:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1606