Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine

I updated the ‘custom html’ of a page inside the myphpadmin area and then I could no longer click on ‘landing pages’ in my app. I simply changed the word ‘playbook’ to 'playbook1" as a test. Then I removed it and the error remains.

[2015-12-17 18:11:48] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:30:{s:10:“page_tit…” to Doctrine Type array” at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:”[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:30:{s:10:“page_tit…” to Doctrine Type array at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)”} []

[2015-12-17 18:12:38] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /app/logs” at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 352 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /app/logs at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:352)"} []

I updated the ‘custom html’ of a page inside the myphpadmin area and then I could no longer click on ‘landing pages’ in my app. I simply changed the word ‘playbook’ to 'playbook1" as a test. Then I removed it and the error remains.

[2015-12-17 18:11:48] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:30:{s:10:“page_tit…” to Doctrine Type array” at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:”[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:30:{s:10:“page_tit…” to Doctrine Type array at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)”} []
[2015-12-17 18:12:38] mautic.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentHttpKernelExceptionNotFoundHttpException: “Requested URL not found: /app/logs” at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php line 352 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException(code: 0): Requested URL not found: /app/logs at /home/broad/public_html/clients/legal/mylawfirm/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/CommonController.php:352)"} []