update_select missing after update 2.2.0

Hi All,

I have cleared the system cache and tried the database schema update but to no avail.

I get an internal server error (500) when trying to update a company record, which does save.

Here is the error:

Code:
[2016-10-07 08:41:46] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentOptionsResolverExceptionMissingOptionsException: "The required option "update_select" is missing." at /xxx/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php line 779 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\OptionsResolver\Exception\MissingOptionsException(code: 0): The required option "update_select" is missing. at /xxx/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php:779)"} []

Any ideas?

Thanks, this latest update is absolutely brilliant!

Derek

Hi All,

I have cleared the system cache and tried the database schema update but to no avail.

I get an internal server error (500) when trying to update a company record, which does save.

Here is the error: [2016-10-07 08:41:46] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentOptionsResolverExceptionMissingOptionsException: "The required option "update_select" is missing." at /xxx/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php line 779 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\OptionsResolver\Exception\MissingOptionsException(code: 0): The required option "update_select" is missing. at /xxx/xxx/xxx/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php:779)"} []

Any ideas?

Thanks, this latest update is absolutely brilliant!

Derek