Upgrade problem

Is there someone who can help me with my Mautic upgrade… 2.6

Everytime when there is a new upgrade my problems begin. I have tried it so many times with the upgrade button in Mautic (cache clear) but no results. Even with John Linhart solutions, SSH commands (update commands not working), and php upgrade.php script not working etc. etc. Only a fresh Mautic installation brings me the new version… what is not my favourite option, loss of data, etc.

Any suggestions?

Is there someone who can help me with my Mautic upgrade… 2.6
Everytime when there is a new upgrade my problems begin. I have tried it so many times with the upgrade button in Mautic (cache clear) but no results. Even with John Linhart solutions, SSH commands (update commands not working), and php upgrade.php script not working etc. etc. Only a fresh Mautic installation brings me the new version… what is not my favourite option, loss of data, etc.

Any suggestions?

Do not upgrade to 2.6. I have done it and it mess it all up and i revert back to 2.5.1. I’m waiting for the much stable version.

Hi Bchiam,
Thanks for your reply. I still don’t know how to upgrade Mautic. Any upgrade destroys Mautic. And results in a restore-backup…