Use API without human action

Hello,

I work to an interaction between my CRM and mautic, for send leads, and manage tag and list from CRM events.

Example, i want push customer without buying from multiple month in a specific list from send remerber campaign.

I use a code hosted on server between my CRM and mautic, this role is to connect to others servers, manage API and validate conversions for they interact.

For use mautic API i have create a symfony command for manage task. But i can call api, because it’s require a human validation, and it’s automated task.

Can you help me to give a workflow for make my project ?

Thanks

Ok, i have read this article : https://www.mautic.org/blog/developer/how-to-use-the-mautic-rest-api/
now it’s ok for me i have access to REST API from others services

Hello,
I work to an interaction between my CRM and mautic, for send leads, and manage tag and list from CRM events.
Example, i want push customer without buying from multiple month in a specific list from send remerber campaign.

I use a code hosted on server between my CRM and mautic, this role is to connect to others servers, manage API and validate conversions for they interact.

For use mautic API i have create a symfony command for manage task. But i can call api, because it’s require a human validation, and it’s automated task.

Can you help me to give a workflow for make my project ?

Thanks