Suggestions for an End-to-End Workflow with Mautic

Hey all,

Been testing mautic for a while, and I think I’m about ready to bring it to my nonprofit organization. What I still cant figure out is the best way to integrate mautic into our workflow… keeping things free (if limited).

In other words - how can I use mautic as the Automation glue that ties everything together?

In a nutshell, our “flow” is as follows:

Inputs: Website (Wordpress). People either sign up for the newsletter, purchase a ticket for an event, or donate to the nonprofit, or change their contact information/subscription details.

Outputs:

-Information is recorded in our CRM (SuiteCRM)

• Emails need to be sent based on user actions (transactional, drip) - (Mailchimp, SendGrid, or whatever)
  • Periodic newsletters that go out based on lists/segmentation.

Now from everything I’ve read, Mautic can be that awesome thing in the middle that is tying everything together: recording user actions and submissions on the website, changing our CRM records, and firing off emails… and while I get that conceptually Im not sure how it works IRL.

Anyone else have a similar setup, if so how did you do it? If not, am I misunderstanding mautic, and how I can get the most out of it?

Thanks!

Hey all,
Been testing mautic for a while, and I think I’m about ready to bring it to my nonprofit organization. What I still cant figure out is the best way to integrate mautic into our workflow… keeping things free (if limited).
In other words - how can I use mautic as the Automation glue that ties everything together?

In a nutshell, our “flow” is as follows:

Inputs: Website (Wordpress). People either sign up for the newsletter, purchase a ticket for an event, or donate to the nonprofit, or change their contact information/subscription details.

Outputs:
-Information is recorded in our CRM (SuiteCRM)

• Emails need to be sent based on user actions (transactional, drip) - (Mailchimp, SendGrid, or whatever)
  • Periodic newsletters that go out based on lists/segmentation.

Now from everything I’ve read, Mautic can be that awesome thing in the middle that is tying everything together: recording user actions and submissions on the website, changing our CRM records, and firing off emails… and while I get that conceptually Im not sure how it works IRL.

Anyone else have a similar setup, if so how did you do it? If not, am I misunderstanding mautic, and how I can get the most out of it?

Thanks!