Use lead data in notification email

I’ve set up a standalone form to send me a notification when a lead completes the form.

Is it possible to include some of the field data entered by the lead?

i.e. instead of telling me “A new lead has completed the XYZ form” I would like to be able to say

You have a new lead from the XYZ form:

Name: Joe Bloggs

Email: joe@bloggsco.com

Phone: 555-1234

I’ve set up a standalone form to send me a notification when a lead completes the form.

Is it possible to include some of the field data entered by the lead?

i.e. instead of telling me “A new lead has completed the XYZ form” I would like to be able to say

You have a new lead from the XYZ form:
Name: Joe Bloggs
Email: joe@bloggsco.com
Phone: 555-1234

The standalone form can have action called Send form results which does exactly that.

@escopecz Thanks!

How you can make the Send form results to also include other lead fields that were filled out previously to this form?

Is it possible to include additional lead fields from previously filled out forms?

Can we send ALL form results from previously filled out forms?

@escopecz can you address @jwldub 's questions? I’d like existing leads to be able to fill out a form with just a text-area, but the form results email to include that lead’s name, email, etc if possible

@mksavior have you take a look of Mautic?
You can do that in the forms actions tab send results

@ninjoan I know, that’s the form results. I’m asking if the results email can include lead fields that are not in the form, if it’s an existing lead.

@mksavior

I have accomplished this, and then somehow it stopped working… I did accomplish this by:

1. going to channels
    2.creating an email:
  2. adding all short codes from the fields I wished to show in the email.
  3. Going to the form, and then creating an action for “Send email to user” and I chose the pre-made email I just created in Channels.