Creating notification email with lead info

When a person filled in a form i want get send an email wtih the lead info. This is a standard option. Very nice.

When a lead hits a certain leadscore i want to send a notification. The only option here is to send an email. How do i create an email that contains the lead data like score and maybe even a link to the leadprofile? So that the salesperson can easily see the details and click through to Mautic?

A CRM integration is sometimes not possible and then this is the best solution.

When a person filled in a form i want get send an email wtih the lead info. This is a standard option. Very nice.

When a lead hits a certain leadscore i want to send a notification. The only option here is to send an email. How do i create an email that contains the lead data like score and maybe even a link to the leadprofile? So that the salesperson can easily see the details and click through to Mautic?

A CRM integration is sometimes not possible and then this is the best solution.

I am wondering how to do this as well…? How can we send an email to user that includes ALL lead fields? We see how to send email to user and include the form fields from the current form, but how can we include other lead fields and possibly ALL lead fields in the email to the user?

Happy 2017! Has anyone figured a way to send this type of email? An email that will contain all of the leads details and link to that specific lead?

5 years later. Is there any solution for this?
In a campaign flow i want to send a mailing to a hardcoded email address (or an specific user) including:

• lead information.
  • form submitted info as the campaign has a form source. (just a couple of inputs)

Can anyone give here a hint?

Thank you