Simple question... insert all lead data in email?

I have asked this before and commented on many other posts and I cannot seem to get a solid answer… The most solid answer I reeived was “you can do it with reports” however I have not been able to make it work.

I am looking for a simple way to have an email sent to admin/user and include ALL lead data… all the data from the fields, and forms they have ever filled out.

Example Lead: John Smith (has filled out 4 forms over the past 30 days) how can we get an email sent to the admin that includes ALL of the lead data for John Smith? It seems like such a simple request… however we cannot figure it out…Please help! LOL

I have asked this before and commented on many other posts and I cannot seem to get a solid answer… The most solid answer I reeived was “you can do it with reports” however I have not been able to make it work.

I am looking for a simple way to have an email sent to admin/user and include ALL lead data… all the data from the fields, and forms they have ever filled out.

Example Lead: John Smith (has filled out 4 forms over the past 30 days) how can we get an email sent to the admin that includes ALL of the lead data for John Smith? It seems like such a simple request… however we cannot figure it out…Please help! LOL

+1

+1

+11

+1

+1

This is something very easy to do in contact form 7, you can just use that.

@imautic this is not a solution on non wordpress installations…

@MxyzptlkFishStix we are not talking about current submission data but about a “lead summary”.

@jwldub I do not know either how to create such a report in order to send the data to the responsible personen

@MxyzptlkFishStix on the final form, we create the “Send Form Results” and by default it includes the fileds that are on that specific form. So we insert the shortcode from the other fields from other forms but that data is not sent in the email… See the screenshot… How can we include ALL the fields in the email?

That is one approach… :slight_smile:

by “lead summary” I mean basically the lead detail view in a “printable” format in order to send a pdf or (public) accessible link to an defined email.

[quote=19630:@jwldub]@MxyzptlkFishStix on the final form, we create the “Send Form Results” and by default it includes the fileds that are on that specific form. So we insert the shortcode from the other fields from other forms but that data is not sent in the email… See the screenshot… How can we include ALL the fields in the email?

[/quote]

and yes this would help a lot!

+1 any updates on this thread?

+1

When would you like this email sent summarizing a lead’s contact record?

First, create a template email with the Blank template. You can call up practically any field in an email using tokens such as {contactfield=firstname}, {contactfield=company}, {contactfield=phone} and so on, including any custom fields you have created for your forms.

Here is a sample of what such email might look like incorporating the Core fields of Mautic:

Then add this template email into the workflows of any campaigns, form actions where you’d like an internal user (e.g. a sales rep) to be notified of a new lead’s information.

Ok, I am going to test this out…

What is we want to send this email summarizing a lead’s contact record outside of a workflow? For instance, if we are browsing through the leads and decide to manually send a leads summary to a user (sales rep) ? I dont see a simple way to"send lead summary" to user … Is this option possible?

@jwldub @autoize
I think you could create a custom campaign for that. But since I am not able to find a way to send an email (in a campaign) NOT to the lead but rather our sales I dunno yet…

does anybody know how to send / include the history tab from the leads profile page? this is most of the times more usefull than any other information given in a form…