Creating a simple contact form

I’d like to create a simple contact form to replace my contact form in Joomla!. I’m using the Joomla! Mautic plugin which works like a charm for tracking and embedding forms.

In the form I’m asking users for their first name, last name, email address and message.

After submitting the form updates/creates the lead. This works perfectly.

The user is redirected to a thankyou page, again, works perfectly.

My problem is that I’d also like to send an email to an admin with the user’s details along with his message.

I’d like to create a simple contact form to replace my contact form in Joomla!. I’m using the Joomla! Mautic plugin which works like a charm for tracking and embedding forms.

In the form I’m asking users for their first name, last name, email address and message.

After submitting the form updates/creates the lead. This works perfectly.
The user is redirected to a thankyou page, again, works perfectly.

My problem is that I’d also like to send an email to an admin with the user’s details along with his message.

Never mind, cracked it.

Created an email. Included the fields in the Emailbuilder -> Forms -> Submission results -> Form element name (‘message’)

Hi,

I created a similar form (first name, last name, email & message) and copied the form code into my (external) page. I tried a few submits and it seemed to work perfectly, creating new leads and emailing me the messages.

However I have just noticed some new leads appearing in Mautic where the name is an IP address (not mine) and all other fields are blank. When I click on one of these in the leads screen I get a 500 internal server error.

The only other thing I have implemented on my site is a “mtracking.gif” call, but I don’t think it is related to that?

Help!

Many thanks,

Robin