User/Role Permissions v2.6

Hi,

I have now come across a section in the roles/permission settings that is missing an entire section dealing with Segments / Contact Segments.

The only person who can access or edit, create, delete, and have full access is the Admin role. When logging in as a client/user that has settings for permissions on what they can and can’t do or see. This section under segments is missing an entire area. I have added a screen shot of that.

segments-permissions.jpg

Their should just be a section called Segments permissions by itself like all the others, going down the list of permissions it follows the menu structure on the left and when you look for Segments permission their isn’t anything so you have to go looking inside others and it located under contacts permissions that is where it is also missing half of the area dealing with being able to use segments.

Hi,

I have now come across a section in the roles/permission settings that is missing an entire section dealing with Segments / Contact Segments.
The only person who can access or edit, create, delete, and have full access is the Admin role. When logging in as a client/user that has settings for permissions on what they can and can’t do or see. This section under segments is missing an entire area. I have added a screen shot of that.

Their should just be a section called Segments permissions by itself like all the others, going down the list of permissions it follows the menu structure on the left and when you look for Segments permission their isn’t anything so you have to go looking inside others and it located under contacts permissions that is where it is also missing half of the area dealing with being able to use segments.