UX ideas and trivialities reporting

What is preferred method of reporting possible small improvements in the user interface of the Mautic? I am often coming over small issues, which in my opinion can be little improved, usually with an idea how it handle better which can be easily transformed into picture, but where to place such images to start discussion about given improvement? Here on the forum or create issue on the Github? Wouldn’t the second option interfere with developers workflow (flood of ideas in bugs reports etc.)? Or didn’t ideas get lost from developers radar if discussed here on the forum, where them will have better coverage from regular users on the other hand?

What is preferred method of reporting possible small improvements in the user interface of the Mautic? I am often coming over small issues, which in my opinion can be little improved, usually with an idea how it handle better which can be easily transformed into picture, but where to place such images to start discussion about given improvement? Here on the forum or create issue on the Github? Wouldn’t the second option interfere with developers workflow (flood of ideas in bugs reports etc.)? Or didn’t ideas get lost from developers radar if discussed here on the forum, where them will have better coverage from regular users on the other hand?

Hi Ondra

Thanks for asking! I asked the folks on github and they think putting them in as issues on Github will be fine. That way that can be tagged as UX and get milestones and everything. We welcome your feedback!