Version 1.1 Replacement Text

I like the new feature to let you search for the field names when writing an email, The HTML that was inserted in the email was as follows:

Dear First Name

That looks right, but the name is not being substituted on send, even when the lead has a first name.

(BTW there is a typo in the pop up box to pick template or list email - ‘Which type of email do you want OT send…’)

I like the new feature to let you search for the field names when writing an email, The HTML that was inserted in the email was as follows:

Dear First Name

That looks right, but the name is not being substituted on send, even when the lead has a first name.

(BTW there is a typo in the pop up box to pick template or list email - ‘Which type of email do you want OT send…’)

Hi @wbuist,

Sorry about that. A bug from a last minute feature change slipped through. Just posted 1.1.1 to fix it.

The console date change didn’t make it so if you made the code change rather than adjusting your php.ini file, you’ll need to reapply it after upgrading.

Thanks!
Alan

No worries, there’s so much that’s great there’s bound to be the odd bug, I’m sorry that I’ve been keeping you busy on the forums today!

Will 1.1.1 appear as an update in the application or will I need to do it from the command line?

It should appear in the app. I usually get it to trigger by logging out and logging back in, or by clearing cache.

Thanks Chad, got it.

Is this an issue in 1.3.1 ?

I’m having similar problem:
https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/3054-tracking-replacement-codes-not-working-in-live-email