vTiger Lead Source

Hi,

I’ve managed to get a site set up with campaigns running and I have configured Mautic to transfer leads to vTiger correctly.

So far so good.

Now for my challenge…

In a test for I have set up some basic fields that ask for client data and then at the end I have a hidden field for the Lead Source.

When I tried (in Mautic field mappings) to assign the data field to the vTiger Lead Source field “Source” or “Lead Source” (whichever it is) the field is not there to assign.

Is there something I have missed?

Hi,

I’ve managed to get a site set up with campaigns running and I have configured Mautic to transfer leads to vTiger correctly.

So far so good.

Now for my challenge…

In a test for I have set up some basic fields that ask for client data and then at the end I have a hidden field for the Lead Source.

When I tried (in Mautic field mappings) to assign the data field to the vTiger Lead Source field “Source” or “Lead Source” (whichever it is) the field is not there to assign.

Is there something I have missed?

Hello,

I encounter the same problem, the solution is simple = Mautic send data to create new subscribers in Vtiger, not lead.
Try to adapt the subscribers field in vtiger, and you will find them when mapping in the plugin.

++