Web form with select field with 1.300 cities.

Hello!!

MaxMind-Geo2 lite, doesn’t show small towns in Colombia, so I want make another field with a list of all towns and cities here in Colombia. I have the list in excel it counts 1.300 cities. Also I want to make a webform with a select field for people choose their city. I have entered in phpmyadmin and I’ve gone to the respective tables like mau_form_fields and posted the 1.300 cities, but in Mautic shows mistake. Somebody can help me to create this select field in the webform.

Hello!!
MaxMind-Geo2 lite, doesn’t show small towns in Colombia, so I want make another field with a list of all towns and cities here in Colombia. I have the list in excel it counts 1.300 cities. Also I want to make a webform with a select field for people choose their city. I have entered in phpmyadmin and I’ve gone to the respective tables like mau_form_fields and posted the 1.300 cities, but in Mautic shows mistake. Somebody can help me to create this select field in the webform.

Log show this
[2016-02-26 17:45:59] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:3:{s:4:“list”;a:1:…” to Doctrine Type array” at /home/compre23/public_html/zatrez.com/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:3:{s:4:“list”;a:1:…” to Doctrine Type array at /home/compre23/public_html/zatrez.com/marketing/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []