WebhookBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php - strpos(): Empty needle

Hi

I use to find most answers on the problems i get it to, but this one i have not find any answer on, so i hope that somebody know what can be wrong.

My main problem is that i send my mail with sparkpost, and that go well. I have made a webhook but the information do not coming in to mautic, i have made cronjobs and the answer is that is nothing in there.

I did check the log file and did find this.

[2017-05-26 05:07:32] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - strpos(): Empty needle - in file /public_html/mautic/app/bundles/WebhookBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php - at line 105 [] []

And when i then look in to ajaxcontroller.php.

I see this:

// if plugin is in first part of the string this is an addon

// input is plugin.bundlename or mautic.bundlename

if (strpos(‘plugin.’, $prefix)) {

$payloadPath = $this->factory->getSystemPath(‘plugins’, true);

}

Line 105 is this line ---- > if (strpos(‘plugin.’, $prefix)) {

I think i have understand so much its something that is missing but do not know what.

Hope there is one that is better then me on this :)

Hi

I use to find most answers on the problems i get it to, but this one i have not find any answer on, so i hope that somebody know what can be wrong.

My main problem is that i send my mail with sparkpost, and that go well. I have made a webhook but the information do not coming in to mautic, i have made cronjobs and the answer is that is nothing in there.
I did check the log file and did find this.

[2017-05-26 05:07:32] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - strpos(): Empty needle - in file /public_html/mautic/app/bundles/WebhookBundle/Controller/AjaxController.php - at line 105 [] []

And when i then look in to ajaxcontroller.php.
I see this:

// if plugin is in first part of the string this is an addon
        // input is plugin.bundlename or mautic.bundlename
        if (strpos('plugin.',  $prefix)) {
            $payloadPath = $this->factory->getSystemPath('plugins', true);
        }

Line 105 is this line ---- > if (strpos(‘plugin.’, $prefix)) {

I think i have understand so much its something that is missing but do not know what.
Hope there is one that is better then me on this :slight_smile: